Prepare for a Successful Career in Law
The Guidance and Support You Need
Whatever your major, the Pre-Law Resource Center can put you on track for success in law school and beyond!
The Pre-Law Resource Center benefits WSU students through:
- Personalized guidance and support for WSU students to succeed in law school admissions.
- Access to official LSAT prep materials and community of like-minded students
- Access to regional law school materials and indepth admission requirements
- Invite to annual Cougar Pre-Law Day featuring keynote speakers, WSU alumni who are practicing legal professionals and representatives from regional schools .
- Other events are offered throughout the academic year, such as guest lectures from those in the legal, civil service, leadership development, and educational fields pertaining to citizenship and the law, as well as various panel discussions and workshops.
If interested in registering as a Pre-Law student make your appointment with success today!
Students registered as Pre-Law, will have access to a catalogue of resources, live events, workshops, interactive conversations with career & legal professionals, and more.
The Pre-Law Resource Center, PLRC , is fully committed to all WSU students studying in any location. In addition, to responding to current events the PLRC is committed to duplicating all resources and programs for in-person and remote participation.
The Pre-Law Resource Center (PLRC) has moved fully online. Capitalizing on tools of innovation, Zoom peer and vocational-advisor meetings continue to be scheduled. If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LSAT preparations and discussions are nurtured through the blackboard platform and interviews and workshops are held through handshake and Panopto with access links in the blackboard space.