Prepare for a Successful Career in Law
The Pre-Law Resource Center (PLRC) at Washington State University provides the guidance and support you need to become an exceptional law school candidate!
The Pre-Law Resource Center benefits WSU students through:
- Personalized guidance and support for WSU students to succeed in law school admission.
- Unique networking and mentoring opportunities with peers, alumni and other legal professionals.
- Peer support through connections to the WSU Mock Trial Club and peer mentors.
- Access to current and past official LSAT prep materials and study/collaboration space during center hours.
- Providing regional law school materials and their admission requirements all in one location.
- The annual Cougar Pre-Law Day features WSU alumni who are active legal professionals, regional law school admissions representatives and a member of the Washington State Supreme Court.
- Other events are offered throughout the academic year, such as guest lectures from those in the legal, civil service, leadership development, and educational fields pertaining to citizenship and the law, as well as various panel discussions and workshops.
We Moved! Come in and see us in our new location in the Smith Center for Undergraduate Education (CUE), room 502 on the WSU Pullman campus. View the Campus Map if you aren’t sure where we are located.
Whatever your major, the Pre-Law Resource Center can help put you on track for success in law school and beyond!
Join the conversation on Facebook at facebook.com/plrcwsu.
Make your appointment
In Person: CUE 502
Monday: 9-11, 12-2
Wednesday: 9-11, 12-2