Prepare for a Successful Career in Law
The WSU Pre-Law Resource Center (PLRC) welcomes students from all majors and backgrounds interested in learning more about the law school admissions process, legal education, or the legal profession. The Center offers individualized advising, digital LSAT preperation materials, law school admissions resources, internship and mentorship opportunities, and public programs about the legal profession.
- Personalized advising for WSU students to prepare for successful law school admissions.
- Access to official LSAT prep materials.
- Involvement with community of like-minded students.
- Invite to annual Cougar Pre-Law Day featuring keynote speakers, WSU alumni who are practicing legal professionals and representatives from regional schools.
- A guided instructional program preparing students for a successful law career and life success.
The goal of the PLRC is to help students consider and prepare for careers in the legal profession.
WSU Pre-Law students have access to a catalogue of resources, live events, workshops, interactive conversations with career & legal professionals, and more.
The Pre-Law Resource Center is a community of 350 plus students across 20 different majors and all 5 campuses. Registering with a Pre-Law student will allow you access to a wide range of resources and events and the community of fellow students pursuing the same goal. To indicate your interest click the Alive icon to fill out the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capitalizing on tools from WSU’s Office of Innovation, students can access the Center’s
- Canvas (formerly Blackboard) based digital library
- live and recorded video workshops and program
- Zoom-based peer & Pre-Law Advisor advising
- LSAT materials links and books
Available to all campuses and locations, on line or in person when available.
If you are interested in being a Campus Captain for the 2021-2022 school year, please email email@example.com to indicate your interest.