Prepare for a Successful Career in Law
The PLRC is a place for all students who are considering and preparing for careers in the legal profession
Join a community of 350-plus like minded students who range across 20 different majors!
With the goal of the PLRC being to help all students prepare for their legal journey, Peer Advisors Offer:
- Personalized advising for WSU students to prepare for successful law school admissions.
- Access to official LSAT prep materials.
- Involvement with a community of students who share the same goals and interests.
- Invitation to the annual Cougar Pre-Law Day, featuring prominent speakers, WSU alumni who are practicing legal professionals, and representatives from regional law schools.
- A guided instructional program preparing students for a successful law career and life success.
Dr. Cornell W. Clayton
WSU Pre-Law Advisor
Tuesday and Thursday-2:00pm-5:00pm
Monday-10:00am-12:00pm and 1:00-3:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday-11:50am-1:20pm
Grace Van Zandt
Tuesday and Thursday-10am-12pm
Wednesday and Friday-2:00pm-4:00pm
Located in Bryan Hall Room 310:
Monday: 10am-12pm and 1-3pm
Tuesday:10am-1:20pm and 2-5pm
Wednesday:10am-12pm and 2-4pm
Thursday:10am-1:20pm and 2-5pm
Friday:10am-12pm and 2-4pm
Contact email@example.com to set up an appointment with Professor Cornell Clayton or a Peer Advisor.
The Pre-Law Resource Center will be closed for WSU all university holidays. This includes Thanksgiving Break (November 20th-24th) and Winter Break (December 11th – January 15th).
Or Find Us Everywhere Students Are!
-Canvas-based digital library
-Live and Recorded Video Workshops and Programs
-Zoom Based Peer & Pre-Law Advising
Available to all campuses and locations, online or in-person as applicable.