The Pre-Law Resource Center will be working regularly to provide various LSAT preparation tools and resources. Due to COVID-19 restrictions the Center may not always be able to provide support in the form of in-person formats. Please email or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding resources.
PLRC offers books computer stations and test booklets to be used at the Center in CUE 502 F
- Thursday evening drop-in study sessions.
- Weekly study groups, segmented by subject area and proficiency.
- On-campus instructed LSAT prep courses.
Always available digitally or in person the PLRC offers…
- Free Practice tests and resources to access the best information
- Guided Blackboard discussions that follow Kaplan’s Free online training.
- PLRC organized peer study partnerships.